Welcome FES Families!
FES PTA Holiday Fundraiser
6” Poinsettia & Cyclamen Plants from Valley
(Available colors include red, white and pink)
Orders must be placed by Friday, November 24, 2017.
Pick-up in the FES Cafeteria on
Tuesday, December 5, 2017 from 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Contact Ellen Bonheim (email@example.com) or Peggy D’Acunto
(firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
***Please note: Orders not picked up during designated time will be donated
to the Ridgefield Visiting Nurse Association.
Shop for everyone on your gift list this holiday at
& Amazon donates to
Farmingville Elementary School PTA
Raise money for FES when you shop through Amazon's amazonsmile program! 0.5% of your purchase will benefit the FES PTA.
- Go to smile.amazon.com, enter your email address and your existing Amazon password.
- On the proceeding screen, choose: Pick your own Charitable Organization and type: Farmingville Elementary School
- All your Amazon wish lists, account settings, shipping/billing information, registries and Prime membership will be linked to your AmazonSmile account.
Once you have created a membership, add a bookmark to remember to shop through smile.amazon.c
Thank you for your continued support
Farmingville PTA is now on Twitter
Follow us to find out what's going on at FES
New to Farmingville? CLICK HERE to create an online account
Member of the FES PTA last year? CLICK HERE to update your information
Don't forget join the FES PTA! CLICK HERE
The Farmingville Elementary School PTA Mission Statement
STEPS…Supporting Teachers Encouraging Parents & Students!
Our goals and objectives are:
- To improve the learning experience provided for each child through enrichment, enhancement and advocacy.
- To support the administration, faculty and staff in the education of FES students; academically, socially and civically.
- To encourage parental involvement by sharing their time, talents and financial resources.
Become a PTA member today!
Step 1 Create a Membership Toolkit account to continue to receive our emails. Click the Login button (top right) and select New User? > Create Account. Follow the prompts to create your account. Be sure to complete Family Information and Directory and Publish Preferences. If you already have an account through another school, you may use that same email and password to log in.
Step 2 Login and click the "Join PTA" button in the top left corner. Click on the form titled "Back to School Packet". Fill out the forms and complete the payment instructions and you're ready to explore!
Did you know Membership Toolkit has the added convenience of accessing the directory from the Membership Toolkit App? The app includes our directory and calendar and is available fordownload in the Apple Store and in Google Play. Download it now for all of the organizations that you are affiliated with that are using Membership Toolkit.