SUPPORT FES PTA
Forms are due 10/19
We’re selling eco-friendly tote bags, travel bags, kitchenware & more through
a Mixed Bag Designs Fundraiser! These are great products, a great way to get your Holiday shopping done early! The best part.....FES PTA will receive up to 40-50% of the profits!
Fundraiser ID - 162754
START-END DATE : OCTOBER 8TH - OCTOBER 22nd
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO ORDER:
- Collect money with the catalog orders:Don’t collect Tax
- Turn in money to and by: FES via backpack or office by October 22, 2018
- Make checks payable to: FES PTA
- Your friends and family can order online with your ID or at: http://www.mixedbagdesigns.com/farmingville-elementary-school
- Orders $75+ ship free anddirectly to anyone in the USA
- Register and track your online orders at
20 Minute Mini Sessions
$50 Donation to Farmingville PTA
November 18th @ Weir Farm, 735 Nod Hill Rd, Wilton
Feel free to check out Karen's website at www.karenmorneauphotography.com
Click here to see her file pricing list.
Please contact Lisa Shaplen with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your Year Book today!
Early Bird Special- Lowest Price Of The Year & Free Icon's Until 10/26!
Farmingville PTA is now on Twitter
Follow us to find out what's going on at FES
The Farmingville Elementary School PTA Mission Statement
STEPS…Supporting Teachers Encouraging Parents & Students!
Our goals and objectives are:
- To improve the learning experience provided for each child through enrichment, enhancement and advocacy.
- To support the administration, faculty and staff in the education of FES students; academically, socially and civically.
- To encourage parental involvement by sharing their time, talents and financial resources.
Become a PTA member today!
Step 1 Create a Membership Toolkit account to continue to receive our emails. Click the Login button (top right) and select New User? > Create Account. Follow the prompts to create your account. Be sure to complete Family Information and Directory and Publish Preferences. If you already have an account through another school, you may use that same email and password to log in.
Step 2 Login and click the "Join PTA" button in the top left corner. Click on the form titled "Back to School Packet". Fill out the forms and complete the payment instructions and you're ready to explore!
Did you know Membership Toolkit has the added convenience of accessing the directory from the Membership Toolkit App? The app includes our directory and calendar and is available fordownload in the Apple Store and in Google Play. Download it now for all of the organizations that you are affiliated with that are using Membership Toolkit.
FES District Homepage
Storm Day Calendar
Ridgefield PTA Council
FES PTA is choosing love!
more to come...